SHOPPING | LIBRARY | MARKET | BEACH
An excellent basic all around tote. Weighs next to nothing. Crunches up, or rolls up. Makes an excellent companion bag to the Marina Bag, the Anchorage Bag, or the Go! Bag. Made with upcycled sail cloth.
Hand Tote Mode: molded handles for comfy carrying.
Shoulder Bag Mode: dual shoulder straps distribute the load.
- made with upcycled sailcloth, each bag is unique!
- 1.5″ thick dual shoulder straps
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you (take it with your traveling, stow on boat)
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- durable construction
- ~22 L (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D)
- upcycled sailcloth, cleaned and treated.
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard mildew/rot, UV stable marine grade thread used
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing will not absorb water, soft feel
- spot clean – simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.