Upcycled Market Bag
SHOPPING | LIBRARY | MARKET | BEACH
A basic all around tote. Weighs next to nothing. Easily rolls up to stow in the car or cupboard. Makes an excellent companion bag to the Marina Bag, and the Anchorage Bag. Made with upcycled sail cloth.
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps distribute the load.
- made with upcycled sailcloth, so each bag is a little different
- 1.5" thick dual gripper shoulder straps
- convenient inner mesh pocket with key ring
- easily rolls up for compact storage
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- durable construction
- ~22 L (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D)
- 30" dual shoulder straps
- upcycled sailcloth, cleaned and treated.
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing will not absorb water
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.
Thank you for your interested in Puddle Jump Bags. Our bag designs are constantly evolving. Consequently, and because of our small size, some of our photos may be out of date. The bag you receive may be slightly different than the one pictured. Please read the text description carefully as this is the most accurate description of each bag design. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering. We make an effort to respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to serve you well with really great bags.