Upcycled Market Bag
SHOPPING | LIBRARY | MARKET | BEACH
A step up from the Upcycled Basic Tote, the Upcycled Market Bag has more features for daily use in all sorts of weather including a cinch top and internal organization. Made of repurposed sailcloth each bag is unique in character which grows over time.
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps distribute the load.
What’s new? In 2022 the Upcycled Market Bag gets a basic cinch top, internal oraganization, and padded insert/sit upon.
$119.00 – $139.00
- made with upcycled sailcloth, so each bag is unique
- 1.5" thick dual gripper shoulder straps
- convenient inner mesh pocket with key ring
- easily rolls up for compact storage
- *NEW* cinch top keeps your stuff secure and dry (*)
- *NEW* inner padded base improves bag's structure and can be used as a "sit upon"
- *NEW* inner vertical sleeve for slim water bottle, or bottle of wine
- *NEW* removable and adjustable 1" x-body strap with shoulder pad for heavier loads
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- durable construction
- Upcyceld sailcloth looks really cool and even looks better as it ages BUT please note sailcoth is not water resistant and is prone to staining (see Care Instructions below)
(*) = Photos soon! The photos accurately show the colour options but not the new features. We will update this ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest.
Coming soon.. new sizes!
- ~22 L (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D)
- 30" dual shoulder straps
- max 54" x-body strap
- upcycled sailcloth, cleaned and treated.
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing will not absorb water
- marine grade fabric and hardware
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
- sailcloth is not water resistant and is prone to staining. Following the instructions, spray with Aqua Tite Green Water Repellent to improve both water and stain resistance.
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Sointula, BC.
Thank you for your interested in Puddle Jump Bags. Our bag designs are constantly evolving. Consequently, and because of our small size, some of our photos may be out of date. The bag you receive may be slightly different than the one pictured. Please read the text description carefully as this is the most accurate description of each bag design. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering. We make an effort to respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to serve you well with really great bags.