MARINA | POOL | MARKET | COMMUTE
Boating, grocery shopping, the pool or the beach. Upcycled sail cloth and our ‘puddle proof base’ make this a great everyday bag. Strap colours may vary. If strap colour is important to you please specify in “Order notes” at checkout.
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps to distribute the load.
In stock (can be backordered)
- waterproof welded 'puddle-proof' base - put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry
- made from repurposed sailcloth
- stands up and open for ease of use (think grocery isle)
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you (take it with your traveling, stow on boat)
- easy access inner and outer mesh pockets
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag
- d-ring sewn inside bag to attach keys, marina card for quick access
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- makes a great carry on bag
- ~22 L volume (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D)
- dual shoulder straps 36" each.
- recycled heavy weight sailcloth - cleaned and treated
- waterproof base hot air welded with added chafe protection for long life
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight 1.5" polypropylene webbing does not absorb water
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish - we have had success with Meguiar's PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak overnight in warm solution, scrub lightly next day before washing.
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.