MARINA | POOL | MARKET | BEACH
Hand Tote Mode: molded handles for comfy carrying.
Shoulder Bag Mode: wide shoulder straps distribute the load.
- waterproof ‘puddle-proof’ base – put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry (think showers at the pool or marina, wet dock or dinghy floor).
- made from an upcycled sail – each bag is unique and looks better with age
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you (take it with your traveling, stow on boat)
- stands up and open for ease of use (think grocery isle, library)
- easily wipe clean inside and outside base of the bag (think crushed banana, public washroom/restaurant floor..)
- 1.5″ wide shoulder straps
- dual inside mesh pockets (phone, marina key)
- two sections of reflective tape for visibility
- machine washable (see Care Instructions below)
- ~22 L volume (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D)
- dual shoulder straps 36″ each.
- recycled heavy weight sailcloth – cleaned and treated
- waterproof base heat welded with added chafe protection for long life
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard mildew/rot, UV stable marine grade thread
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight 1.5″ polypropylene webbing does not absorb water
- spot clean – simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish – we have had success with Meguiar’s PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak overnight in warm solution, scrub lightly next day before washing.
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.