Upcycled Marina Bag
MARINA | POOL | MARKET | COMMUTE
Boating, grocery shopping, the pool or the beach. Upcycled/repurposed sail cloth and our ‘puddle proof base’ make this a great everyday bag.
The new and improved Marina Bag is here! We’ve added a zippered top which flips down and out of the way inside the bag when you don’t need it. We also added snaps on the mesh pockets to help your small items stay put. And lastly we added a fully adjustable x-body strap for when your bag gets really heavy or you want to have your hands free.
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps to distribute the load.
- X-Body: ample length adjustable strap with shoulder pad.
- waterproof 'puddle-proof' base - put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry
- made from repurposed sailcloth
- stands up and open for ease of use (think grocery isle)
- new zip top zips shut for improved security, or flips down inside bag for easy access
- three carrying modes including new ample length x-body strap
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you (take it with your travelling, stow on boat)
- easy access inner and outer mesh pockets snap shut for improved security
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag
- 1.5" thick dual gripper shoulder straps
- d-ring sewn inside bag to attach keys, marina card for quick access
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- makes a great carry on bag
- ~22 L volume (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D)
- dual shoulder straps 30" each.
- adjustable x-body strap maxes out at 54"
- recycled heavy weight sailcloth - cleaned and treated
- waterproof base hot air welded with added chafe protection for long life
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight 1.5" polypropylene webbing does not absorb water
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish - we have had success with Meguiar's PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak overnight in warm solution, scrub lightly next day before washing.
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.
Thank you for your interested in Puddle Jump Bags. Our bag designs are constantly evolving. Consequently, and because of our small size, some of our photos may be out of date. The bag you receive may be slightly different than the one pictured. Please read the text description carefully as this is the most accurate description of each bag design. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering. We make an effort to respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to serve you well with really great bags.