$219.00 – $224.00
BOATING | POOL | MARKET | BEACH | COMMUTE
With the top extension cinched this bag will take a direct hit from a wave, or save your stuff on a rainy day. The base is 100% waterproof and the sides are effectively weatherproof but still breathable – a nice combination to allow the bag to be lighter and less bulky. Heavy duty design and construction make for a bag of enduring quality. The Marina Bag is for someone who spends a lot of time outside in the elements and around the water whether at the beach or dockside. Now 10 colours to choose from!
Some like a bag that cinches shut, some like a zipper – the Marina bag does both! If you have overloaded your bag you can still cinch it, otherwise the zipper keeps everything secure. Other features include snaps on the mesh pockets to help your small items stay put. And a fully adjustable x-body strap for when your bag gets really heavy or you want to have your hands free. The Marina bag offers a large open space to pack tight with the option of increasing the capacity by using the top cinch. It offers only essential organization preventing tall items from sliding down to the bottom of the bag. Add in a padded water resistant sit upon and you will not be leaving this bag at home.
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps distribute the load.
- X-Body: ample length adjustable x-body strap with shoulder pad.
What’s new? For 2022 We’ve added inner sleeves to keep tall things protected and out of the way. We also added a padded “sit upon” so you always have a warm dry place to sit. The sit upon stows outside the bag keeping dirt and moisture from entering the bag. The sit upon also adds padding for the wearer and protection for electronics etc. The sit upon is made of water proof materials (closed cell foam, corrugated Coloplast sheet, and water resistant fabric). Perfect for the beach, wet benches, sit-ins, and picnics in the grass.
- seamless 'puddle-proof' base - put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry.
- super water resistant upper - high end marine awning fabric + non-wick thread + bag upper is made of a single piece of fabric (folded around straps, welt, hardware, pockets etc.) = no water ingress!
- stands up and open for ease of use
- extends vertically with 6" extension which cinches or zips shut depending on the load (extension flips down when not in use)
- three carrying modes - handles, shoulder straps, and new ample length adjustable x-body strap
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you.
- easy access inner and outer mesh pockets snap shut for added security
- *NEW* inner sleeve for tablet/laptop (up to 15")/books/binder (*)
- *NEW* two inner vertical sleeves for water/wine bottles (or sandals, or ..) (*)
- *NEW* folding "padded sit upon" stows in rear mesh pocket outside the bag keeping your stuff dry while providing padding for the wearer and protection for the inner sleeve (*)
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag.
- 1.5" thick dual gripper shoulder straps
- breathable fabric eliminates mildew smells
- d-ring sewn inside bag to attach keys, marina card for quick access
- corrosion resistant marine grade hardware
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- makes a great carry on bag
- 10 attractive colour combos to choose from!
(*) = Photos coming soon!
- ~22 L volume (14″ H x 11″ W x 8.5″ D) without using extension
- + 6" extension = ~24 L max. volume cinched
- shoulder straps measure 30"
- x-body strap maxes out at 54"
- ultra durable, breathable, highly water resistant WeatherMax 80 marine grade sides, and Mercury 18 oz vinyl coated polyester scrim (ripstop base)
- base reinforced with added chafe protection for long life
- marine grade acetal bag hardware will not absorb water and degrade over time
- marine grade zinc coated grommets are highly resistant to rust even in salt water conditions
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing does not absorb moisture
- quality parachute cord cinch will not fray over time
- reflective tape is sewn on
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish. we have had success with Meguiar's PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- may need occasional re-treatment with Aqua Tite fabric treatment (re-treatment required after machine washing).
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
- use IOSSO Seam Sealer for improved water resistance of seams
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Sointula, BC.
Thank you for your interested in Puddle Jump Bags. Our bag designs are constantly evolving. Consequently, and because of our small size, some of our photos may be out of date. The bag you receive may be slightly different than the one pictured. Please read the text description carefully as this is the most accurate description of each bag design. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering. We make an effort to respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to serve you well with really great bags.
|Dimensions||19 × 6 × 4 in|
Grey Bag/Grey Base, Black Bag/Grey Base, Yellow Bag/Grey Base, Pacific Blue Bag/Grey Base, Burgundy Bag/Grey Base, Charcoal Bag/Grey Base, Forest Green Bag / Grey Base, True Red Bag / Grey Base, Beige Bag/Grey Base, Navy Blue/Grey Base