Go! Bag – Pack ‘n Go!
COMMUTE | TRAVEL | BOAT | BEACH | MARKET | ATHLETICS
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder/ Cross-body Bag: dual shoulder straps with nonslip pads, fully adjustable length.
- Backpack: dual straps convert to a backpack
Out of stock
The Go! bag is primarily a tote bag that converts to a basic backpack; designed to save your shoulders and back when you have overloaded your bag. We have come up with a bag to support the in-between moments that make up daily life. Whether you're taking the bus, hitting the beach, the pool, the library, or perusing the local shops, we think you will love it.
- seamless waterproof 'puddle-proof' base - put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry (think showers at the pool, waiting for the bus, opening your car trunk, dinghy back to boat at anchor, kayak, paddle board..).
- water resistant and breathable sides made with heavy-duty marine grade fabric that easily wipes clean.
- four carrying modes in a light weight/succinct design
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you (take it with your traveling, stow on boat)
- stands up and open for ease of use (think grocery isle)
- extends vertically with 20% cinch down extension for bulkier loads
- fold down extension to shed rain and waves while you dinghy to shore
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag (think crushed banana, public washroom/restaurant floor..)
- water resistant and secure inner mesh pocket
- easy access outer mesh pocket next to body
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- d-ring sewn inside bag to attach keys, marina card for quick access
- corrosion resistant marine grade hardware
- makes a great carry on bag.
- ~24 L max. volume
- ~22 L volume (14″ H x 11″ W x 8.5″ D) unextended or rolled down
- + 6" extension = ~24 L max. volume cinched
- shoulder straps adjust in length between 28" to 40" each (custom sizing at no extra charge, please call to request)
- top-of-the-line heavy duty marine grade fabric (ultra durable, breathable, highly water resistant WeatherMax 80 sides, Mercury 18 oz vinyl coated polyester scrim (ripstop) base, and Phifertex heavy duty vinyl mesh.
- waterproof base hot air welded with added chafe protection for long life
- marine grade acetal bag hardware will not absorb water and degrade over time
- marine grade zinc coated grommets highly resistant to rust even in salt water conditions
- stainless steel snaps
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing does not absorb water
- quality parachute cord cinch will not fray over time
- reflective tape is sewn on
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed - hang dry.
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish. we have had success with Meguiar's PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- may need occasional re-treatment with Aqua Tite fabric treatment (re-treatment required after machine washing).
- mildew and stains can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
- use IOSSO Seam Sealer for improved water resistance of seams
Thank you for your interested in Puddle Jump Bags. Our bag designs are constantly evolving. Consequently, and because of our small size, some of our photos may be out of date. The bag you receive may be slightly different than the one pictured. Please read the text description carefully as this is the most accurate description of each bag design. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering. We make an effort to respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to serve you well with really great bags.
Puddle Jump Bags: Designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat; Made in Cowichan Bay, BC.