Go! Bag – Pack ‘n Go!
COMMUTE | TRAVEL | BOAT | BEACH | MARKET | ATHLETICS
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder/ Cross-body Bag: dual shoulder straps with nonslip pads, fully adjustable length.
- Backpack: dual straps convert to a backpack
Only 2 left in stock
The Go! bag is primarily a tote bag that converts to a basic backpack; designed to save your shoulders and back when you have overloaded your bag. We have come up with a bag to support the in-between moments that make up daily life. Whether you're taking the bus, hitting the beach, the pool, the library, or perusing the local shops, we think you will love it.
- seamless waterproof 'puddle-proof' base - put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry (think showers at the pool, waiting for the bus, opening your car trunk, dinghy back to boat at anchor, kayak, paddle board..).
- water resistant and breathable sides made with heavy-duty marine grade fabric that easily wipes clean.
- four carrying modes in a light weight/succinct design
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you (take it with your traveling, stow on boat)
- stands up and open for ease of use (think grocery isle)
- extends vertically with 20% cinch down extension for bulkier loads
- fold down extension to shed rain and waves while you dinghy to shore
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag (think crushed banana, public washroom/restaurant floor..)
- water resistant and secure inner mesh pocket
- easy access outer mesh pocket next to body
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- d-ring sewn inside bag to attach keys, marina card for quick access
- corrosion resistant marine grade hardware
- makes a great carry on bag.
- ~24 L max. volume
- ~22 L volume (14″ H x 11″ W x 8.5″ D) unextended or rolled down
- + 6" extension = ~24 L max. volume cinched
- shoulder straps adjust in length between 28" to 40" each (custom sizing at no extra charge, please call to request)
- top-of-the-line heavy duty marine grade fabric (ultra durable, breathable, highly water resistant WeatherMax 80 sides, Mercury 18 oz vinyl coated polyester scrim (ripstop) base, and Phifertex heavy duty vinyl mesh.
- waterproof base hot air welded with added chafe protection for long life
- marine grade acetal bag hardware will not absorb water and degrade over time
- marine grade zinc coated grommets highly resistant to rust even in salt water conditions
- stainless steel snaps
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing does not absorb water
- quality parachute cord cinch will not fray over time
- reflective tape is sewn on
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed - hang dry.
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish. we have had success with Meguiar's PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- may need occasional re-treatment with Aqua Tite fabric treatment (re-treatment required after machine washing).
- mildew and stains can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
- use IOSSO Seam Sealer for improved water resistance of seams
Puddle Jump Bags: Designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat; Made in Cowichan Bay, BC.