BOATING | POOL | MARKET | BEACH | COMMUTE
With the top extension cinched this bag will take a direct hit from a wave, or save your stuff on a rainy day. The base is 100% waterproof and the sides are effectively weatherproof but still breathable – a nice combination to allow the bag to be lighter and less bulky. Heavy duty design and construction make for a bag of enduring quality.
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps distribute the load.
- waterproof welded 'puddle-proof' base - put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry.
- stands up and open for ease of use
- extends vertically with 6" cinch down extension for bulkier loads (extension flips down when not in use)
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you.
- easy access inner and outer mesh pockets
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag.
- d-ring sewn inside bag to attach keys, marina card for quick access
- corrosion resistant marine grade hardware
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- makes a great carry on bag
- ~22 L volume (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D) without using extension
- + 6" extension = ~26 L max. volume cinched
- shoulder straps measure 36"
- ultra durable, breathable, highly water resistant WeatherMax 80 marine grade sides, and Mercury 18 oz vinyl coated polyester scrim (ripstop base)
- base hot air welded with added chafe protection for long life
- marine grade acetal bag hardware will not absorb water and degrade over time
- marine grade zinc coated grommets are highly resistant to rust even in salt water conditions
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing does not absorb moisture
- quality parachute cord cinch will not fray over time
- reflective tape is sewn on
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish. we have had success with Meguiar's PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- may need occasional re-treatment with Aqua Tite fabric treatment (re-treatment required after machine washing).
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
- use IOSSO Seam Sealer for improved water resistance of seams
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.