BOATING | POOL | MARKET | BEACH
The Anchorage Bag is designed for boaters who regularly dinghy between the anchorage and shore in rough and wet conditions. With the top extension rolled down and fastened this bag will take a direct hit from a wave and keep your stuff dry. The base is 100% waterproof and the sides are effectively weatherproof but still breathable – a nice combination to allow the bag to be lighter and less bulky and therefore more usable while not trapping moisture in the bag long term (avoiding mold/mildew issues). Heavy duty design and construction make for a bag of enduring quality.
Hand Tote Mode: molded handles for comfy carrying.
Shoulder Bag Mode: gripper non-slip webbing shoulder straps stay put, fully adjustable length (allows for cross-shoulder wearing)
- waterproof ‘puddle-proof’ base – put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry (think showers at the pool, waiting for the bus, opening your car trunk, dinghy back to boat at anchor, kayak, paddle board..).
- water resistant and breathable sides made with heavy-duty marine grade fabric that easily wipes clean.
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you (take it with your traveling, stow on boat)
- stands up and open for ease of use (think grocery isle)
- extends vertically with 30% cinch down extension for bulkier loads
- roll down extension to shed rain and waves while you dinghy to shore
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag (think crushed banana, public washroom/restaurant floor..)
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- corrosion resistant marine grade hardware
- makes a great carry on bag.
- ~28 L max. volume
- ~22 L volume (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D) unextended or rolled down
- + 8″ extension = ~28 L max. volume cinched
- shoulder straps adjust in length between 28″ to 48″ each
- top-of-the-line heavy duty marine grade fabric (ultra durable, breathable, highly water resistant WeatherMax 80 sides, and Mercury 18 oz vinyl coated polyester scrim (ripstop) base)
- base heat welded with added chafe protection for long life
- marine grade acetal bag hardware will not absorb water and degrade over time
- marine grade zinc coated grommets highly resistant to rust even in salt water conditions
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard mildew/rot, UV stable marine grade thread used
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing does not absorb moisture
- quality parachute cord cinch will not fray over time
- reflective tape is sewn on
- spot clean – simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish. we have had success with Meguiar’s PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- may need occasional re-treatment with Aqua Tite fabric treatment (re-treatment required after machine washing).
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
- use IOSSO Seam Sealer for improved water resistance of seams
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.