BOATING | POOL | MARKET | BEACH | COMMUTE
With the top extension cinched this bag will take a direct hit from a wave, or save your stuff on a rainy day. The base is 100% waterproof and the sides are effectively weatherproof but still breathable – a nice combination to allow the bag to be lighter and less bulky. Heavy duty design and construction make for a bag of enduring quality.
- Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
- Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps distribute the load.
- seamless 'puddle-proof' base - put it down in a puddle of water and your gear stays dry.
- stands up and open for ease of use
- extends vertically with 6" cinch extension for bulkier loads (extension flips down when not in use)
- easily rolls up for compact storage or to pack and bring with you.
- easy access inner and outer mesh pockets
- easily wipe clean the inside and outside base of the bag.
- d-ring sewn inside bag to attach keys, marina card for quick access
- corrosion resistant marine grade hardware
- machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- makes a great carry on bag
- ~22 L volume (14″ H x 11″ W x 8.5″ D) without using extension
- + 6" extension = ~24 L max. volume cinched
- shoulder straps measure 36"
- ultra durable, breathable, highly water resistant WeatherMax 80 marine grade sides, and Mercury 18 oz vinyl coated polyester scrim (ripstop base)
- base reinforced with added chafe protection for long life
- marine grade acetal bag hardware will not absorb water and degrade over time
- marine grade zinc coated grommets are highly resistant to rust even in salt water conditions
- quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
- taped seams for improved water resistance
- quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing does not absorb moisture
- quality parachute cord cinch will not fray over time
- reflective tape is sewn on
- spot clean - simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- base can be cleaned with a mild vinyl polish. we have had success with Meguiar's PlastX clear plastic cleaner and polish.
- may need occasional re-treatment with Aqua Tite fabric treatment (re-treatment required after machine washing).
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
- use IOSSO Seam Sealer for improved water resistance of seams
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.
Thank you for your interested in Puddle Jump Bags. Our bag designs are constantly evolving. Consequently, and because of our small size, some of our photos may be out of date. The bag you receive may be slightly different than the one pictured. Please read the text description carefully as this is the most accurate description of each bag design. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering. We make an effort to respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to serve you well with really great bags.
|Dimensions||19 × 6 × 4 in|
Grey Bag/Yellow Base, Black Bag/Black Base, Yellow Bag/Grey Base, Blue Bag/Grey Base, Burgundy Bag/Grey Base, Beige Bag/Brown Base